Pretty Costume, but How Do You Wear This?

There is just that one cut-out on a place that could better not have a cut-out:

Read Users' Comments (5)

5 Response to "Pretty Costume, but How Do You Wear This?"

  1. Miss M. Possible, on December 7, 2008 at 6:35 AM said:

    When I first looked at that one, I thought WOW! That's actually pretty! And then I read your comment...

    I guess it's for a bellydancing peepshow.

  2. Amulya, on December 22, 2008 at 6:50 PM said:

    I think it can be worn if it's worn higher on the hips

  3. amreen, on February 7, 2009 at 10:09 AM said:

    I actually like the colour, but would definately not wear that.

  4. kungfubellydancer, on September 1, 2011 at 3:49 PM said:

    Look familiar? Sonia wears one exactly like this but blue and silver. http://youtu.be/fTpr5s9ozBw skip to 3:45 when she comes on stage. It doesn't really look that bad on a person.

  5. kungfubellydancer, on September 1, 2011 at 3:50 PM said:

    Sonia wore this same outfit (but different color combo) here http://youtu.be/fTpr5s9ozBw she comes on stage at 3:45.