More Peacock

Opinions please.




Read Users' Comments (4)

4 Response to "More Peacock"

  1. harleygypsy2003, on December 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM said:

    I REALLY LIKE THESE, THE PEACOCK IS LOVELY ANYWHERE U USE IT, I LOVE THE SHAPES OF THE BRAS AS WELL, VERY INTRICATE, DIFFERENT, FIGURE FLATTERING, I WANT EM' ALL.

  2. Sonja, on December 7, 2010 at 6:30 AM said:

    Though these are very pretty to look at....what would you do when you sweat in it? It will ruin the costume.

  3. Anonymous, on December 25, 2010 at 7:50 PM said:

    The top bra I like...The set underneath has potential, but the belt/tail part screams samba/latin and not belly [to me at least].

    Not too terribly scary though :D

  4. harleygypsy2003, on January 2, 2011 at 3:21 PM said:

    so true.it could b a lot worse, but it does not look bellydance.