For the Belly Dancer with Runny Nose!

You have a terrible cold, but oh no, you've got to perform tonight. This is the perfect solution:





Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "For the Belly Dancer with Runny Nose!"

  1. WorldEmpress, on September 10, 2008 at 3:38 AM said:

    This is quite perfect, actually. I started a nasty cold two weeks ago, and had two performances scheduled for outdoors, at a time when the weather was dismal and chilly, but not QUITE dismal and chilly enough to justify not performing. And I did spend some time thinking, "how do I sniffle effectively without making the wrinkle-nosed, curled-lipped, raised-eyebrows face that will let everyone know that I'm dealing with a huge quantity of snot?"

    I wonder if it's possible to twirl fast enough that these just fly close to your nose. A nice windy day, and it's probably all taken care of.

  2. Amulya, on September 16, 2008 at 4:35 PM said:

    It's what you'd call a costume with an extra function :-)