Belly Dance?

Apparently this is a "Swarovski crystal drag queen belly gay dance bra thong"

If this would be sewn onto a costume it could work, although a thong? But then in the longer description they call it a belt *confused*. I am not a fan of boob flowers or circles, but these might not be too bad? Opinions?


Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "Belly Dance?"

  1. Ramona, on May 29, 2011 at 5:57 AM said:

    I bags "belly gay dance bra thong" as a name for my first born.

    This is actually not too bad in a fin de siecle cabaret context (I can imagine an extra in Moulin Rouge wearing this) but I hate the butterfly on the belt. Cheesy.

  2. nazani, on June 10, 2011 at 11:39 PM said:

    This would look great on Rajah, latest winner of Ru Paul's Drag Race. Looks like standard Vegas stuff to me.