$90...

I feel like emailing this seller. How on earth can you sell something like this? It's not even half finished. It makes us all look bad, as if we dancers buy a bra and slap some decorations on it :(



Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "$90..."

  1. Julie, on October 22, 2011 at 1:15 AM said:

    I HATE seeing other dancers in decorated lingerie, it's embarrassing. I have seen very beautifully decorated bras, but most of the time they haven't been covered in fabric or haven't had the original straps changed. It happens a lot with tribal dancers and it makes me sad.

  2. Amulya, on October 23, 2011 at 3:32 PM said:

    It's nearly only amongst tribal dancers. Recently a seller asked for advice on a forum regarding the bra's she sells. I gave her some tips:
    "Looks good, but need something extra : the bra needs to be covered with fabric (satin or velvet would look good) and the bra straps need to be replaced otherwise the bra still looks very lingerie like. You can replace them with sturdy cotton and cover them with the same fabric as the rest of the bra. Would look awesome! Do you do belts as well?"

    She 'liked' my comment, so I hope she's taking my advice :)