Opinions?

The harem pants got to be replaced by a skirt


There is definitely a lot of work in the decoration


But the head dress is questionable


Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "Opinions?"

  1. Ramona, on January 14, 2012 at 4:44 AM said:

    Ah, yes. I saw her advertising her work in a certain forum. There certainly is a lot of detail and hours of labour in this costume, and from memory she's not charging accordingly. Still, I'm not crazy about the 'mardi gras beads' decorations and - I can't believe I'm about to say this, given we're talking about a belly dance costume - but the decoration is almost too much!

  2. Amulya, on January 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM said:

    Yes that's what I wonder if it's just a little bit too much, but at the other hand some dancers can pull that look off.