Can You Choose?

The Gided Serpent has just mentioned this blog in an article

For today:

"These classy necklaces are being sold on ebay as 'choker bellydance accesory NEW' I want to order, but I just can't make up my mind. They come with matching belly chains. Maybe I could buy the bitch choker and the slut belly chain, or maybe the opposite, do I want to be a slutty bitch or a bitchy slut? Oh dear I can't make up my mind. Decisions, decisions, decisions!"

posted by anne



Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "Can You Choose?"

  1. Unknown, on May 31, 2009 at 4:37 AM said:

    Hi, I love your blog and I would like to ask you for a permission to use some pictures for my article about ugly bd costumes.
    I am writting for czech e-magazin about bellydance: www.orientmagazin.net - you can check it if you don't mind, that you will probably don't understand it :)

    If you give me your permission, I will surely note you as a source, post your link, banner or whatever you want!

    Thanks in advance,
    Sandra Silhanova