Confession Time...

I own one of these o_O !!!!! I stupidly bought it at a market in India and I also bought a matching hipscarf. These just fall apart the moment you look at them. They have a very strange fit, kind of flat and the top bit squashes the boops.

It's bad enough that I bought those, but what is worse is that someone on Etsy is selling them and pretending she made them hersef.


Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "Confession Time..."

  1. nazani, on January 23, 2012 at 12:16 PM said:

    I have one too, and I wear it under a "Macedonian vest."
    I've never understood why so many items from India are made for the flat-chested, when the local ladies a anything but.

  2. Amulya, on March 12, 2012 at 4:07 AM said:

    It baffles me. I bought a lot of Indian clothes in India over time, but a lot are chest flattening, it's just the way they are. Sari tops the same, but pointy. Sari tops cut off boobs at the top making things look strange.
    Slawar dresses have no seems for the bust either.